In honor of The East Side as a place for emerging artists, Murray Ave becomes ‘Arts Ave’ for all ages, presented by Made In Milwaukee.
- An Arts & Crafts Fair showcasing Milwaukee talent
- Creation Stations for all ages by Murray Hill Pottery, Discovery World Design It Lab, PNC Photo Booth and more. Become an artist for the day!
- Face painting
- Arts Ave Stage offering a variety of creative entertainers during the day and top local music talent in the evening. Featuring:
- Gypsy Goeff the Juggler
- Adam Sean The Magician
- Milwaukee County Zoo Wild Theater
- Wisconsin Conservatory of Music’s Samba Unit
- Hip-hop/ break-dancing/ poetry of the kids from True Skool
- The food & spirits of the Murray Ave businesses: Rascals, Divinos, Two Bucks, Mr. Senor’s and Paddy’s Irish Pub, and gelato samples by Whole Foods
EAST SIDE OUTSIDE
- Rage in the Cage – Dodgeball Returns
- Visit East Side Businesses Out on the Ave – From Wiskullsin to Melthouse Bistro
- Say hi to members of the Milwaukee Wave & Milwaukee Bucks
- Watch Milwaukee Bike Polo Club crush it on the Avenue
EAST SIDE GREEN MARKET
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Featuring locally grown produce from right here in Milwaukee, local artists, designers & craftspeople, sustainable living/growing demonstrations, delicious local food & drinks, and great local entertainment in the Beans & Barley parking lot.